let's race!

6 days and (crying) counting until my first race in months with other actual people.

Perhaps it will go ahead, perhaps it won't. 

Not gona a lie, I've trained for the fact that it won't. The furthest I have run recently is 5k in one go. Oops. 

Soooo, I'm having a tinge of anxiety - but I'm a 'fly by the seat of my pants' kind of girl so I will be at that start line and I will crawl to the finish if I have to. 

Even if it takes me a day....which it just might. 

But bugger it, bring it on! I want a medal and I want to talk about it for the rest of the year to everyone I meet. 

:) 

#braggingrights #halfmarathon #iranahalfmarathondidyouknow 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 reasons to get outside and run right now

Mile by mile: Half marathon thoughts...

Homefield Park run review