Don't try this at home

WARNING! These may look edible...

actually on second glance, they do not and I can tell you, they are not. 

I thought I could save a bit of money and do some good by making my own granola bars, but these are beyond awful. 

I've been racking my one brain cell trying to think of good deeds to do, it's blooming hard with Covid and I don't want it to just to be a year of picking up bits of discarded rubbish. 

These bars were going to be for friends and family, something I could leave on their doorsteps...I would be thanked in spades and told they are the best thing they have ever eaten! 

I thought perhaps I could leave some somewhere for the homeless, but, unfortunately the only place these are going to be going is the deep dark depths of a bin. 

Vile. That about sums them up in case you were wondering. 

So, good deeds completed this week: Picking up bits of discarded rubbish and throwing these granola bars in the bin. 

Best get that brain cell working again. 

Wow, they look even worse in that picture. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mile by mile: Half marathon thoughts...

5 reasons to get outside and run right now

Homefield Park run review