Homefield Park run review

Where: Homefield park, Worthing

Difficulty: 3 out of...out of a score I've not really put too much thought into. Let's go with 5. Difficulty: 3 out of 5

Loops of park to get to 5k: I worked it out to be about 0.8 per loop so however many that is, 6ish?


First ever run around this route, nice and simple, some slight slopes. Difficulty rating is high because of all of the dogs running around. 

Not sure who has right of way, me or the mutts. Glared at a couple and think I came the closest I have ever been to being bitten. 

Hospital is visible on part of the route, which makes you appreciate the fact you are not in there. Though, after struggling for breath at one point, it might have looked like I should admit myself. 

If you like animals, this is one for you, with countless dogs and squirrels to dodge, you won't be bored. 

(That blurry ball of fluff is a squirrel.)

If you don't exhaust yourself there is even an outdoor gym to get stuck into. (Covid restrictions currently in place.)

Overall rating: Solid 6 out of 10.

Will try a different time of day next time as 9am is obviously peak pet time :) 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mile by mile: Half marathon thoughts...

5 reasons to get outside and run right now