Hotting up

Day 5

Summer has made an appreance again which means running during the day is near impossible, unless you like collapsing in a heap on the floor with heat stroke.  

I did a 5k when it had cooled down, then to play a trick on myself, I had a takeaway curry for dinner. 

Regretted that a tad. 

Good deed: Volunteered in a charity shop and also spent £18 on clothes from there. Oops. But it is for charity so it's fine :) 


Day 6

The evenings seem to be slowly drawing in  which is #sadtimes but, it makes for some stunning pictures. 

Well, if I was any good at photography....

Clearly I am not any good at it. 


But I think you might be able to appreciate what I was trying to capture. 

Tomorrow is looking to be a scorcher so I might have to drag myself up early, hmm yeah, maybe.

Good deed: smiled at another runner and did a thumbs up to encourage them....and got ignored. 👍





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 reasons to get outside and run right now

Mile by mile: Half marathon thoughts...

Homefield Park run review