Saturday nights alright

Till you have to run a 5k the next day.


I thought I was winning at life yesterday when I tasted coconut and lime gin for the first time, but not so much today. 

I had to kick myself up the butt a few times but I got out and ran in the end.  

Did a #2minutebeachclean in the middle of my run and picked up a wipe of some sort...I  know...Corona! 

               (The offending wipe)

Luckily there was a bin nearby but my hand felt unclean and yucky so I grabbed some stones and chalk and rubbed my hand with them.

I don't know why but I thought it would help. It didn't.

For the rest of my run I held my hand at a jaunty angle as far away from my body as I could get it. 

Since I've been home I've washed my hand 100 times.

Actually, I'm just going to make that 101. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 reasons to get outside and run right now

Mile by mile: Half marathon thoughts...

Homefield Park run review