A change


Week 4 Days 22, 23, 24 and 25


It started off ok on day 22. Chichester Parkrun in the morning , I’d had a couple of rum’s the night before so it was a bit of a struggle, but I went there,  did it and I took another dog out for a walk from Clymping dog sanctuary.

However since then things have changed and shifted. I have done my good deeds and walks every day, (mostly putting change in charity shop pots) but I haven’t run for a couple of days.

Today I got back out there, I didn’t have my phone so plodded along slowly and went to the outdoor gym again.

Running is such a good stress reliever, (as is screaming in a car btw), it really helps put things into perspective.






Day 26


BREKKIE WITH BECKY LAUNCH DAY!

I did my first solo presenting show for Radio Respect today which was terrifying but thankfully nothing went wrong and I really enjoyed it. I was away from the world for a few hours and came out refreshed.

Still a bit blah, so I put some more change in a charity pot, it’s a wonder I have any left. I will challenge myself to do something a bit more exciting in the coming days but just dealing with each day as it comes at the moment.


Not sure if it can be counted as a good deed but I did my 2nd Animal Care course assignment, the last one I did was in June 2018 so at this rate it will be completed by 2030 if all goes well! It felt like a good thing to accomplish after so long. So it was a good deed to myself.

Don’t take it away from me, it counts!!





Day 27


10k run in London. I was so excited!

Started off by getting the train and donating a book to Guild Care in the waiting room. So far so good, then went to the hostel I stayed in when I worked in London 4 years ago, which was brilliant.


After a quick rest in my 4 bed dorm, I set of for the run which was near St Paul’s, and the First Dates restaurant. Unfortunately Fred was nowhere to be seen.

We did the warm up (which is always embarrassing in front of the public who had no idea what you are doing jumping around at 6.30pm on a Thusday.

We set off and then it all went wrong. Very wrong.

It was so bad it is getting a whole blog dedicated to it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mile by mile: Half marathon thoughts...

Homefield Park run review

5 reasons to get outside and run right now